Xia 3 is a comprehensive pedicle screw system designed to treat degenerative, trauma/tumor and deformity pathologies.
- Cortical cancellous thread pattern has been shown to increase pull-out strength over competitive thread patterns1
- Cutting flute allows for easier insertion and elimination of tapping2
- Offering more than 18 years of design history, the patented3 buttress thread locking mechanism is designed to minimize cross threading and splaying of the screw head4
- Enhanced six-point star mechanism on the screw head provides a rigid connection to the screwdriver and enhances intraoperative usability during screw engagement5
- Designed to treat a wide range of deformities including adolescent idiopathic scoliosis (AIS), congenital scoliosis and neuromuscular scoliosis
- Compatible with power and navigation platforms