LiquiBand Optima Topical Skin Adhesive has a unique, winged applicator to facilitate safe and easy activation, along with accuracy and control.
Perfectly suited for use in Emergency Departments
- Designed for closure of clean, fresh wounds where the edges are easily apposed and not under tension.
- Contains a sterile blend of 90% butyl and 10% octyl cyanoacrylate.
- Suitable for the closure of acute wounds including scalp, chin, and facial lacerations.
- Acts as a water resistant barrier. Pre assembled with an integrated flow control precision tip.
1 Unique applicator
- Winged applicator allows easy and safe priming application
- Visidome enables clinician to see how much skin adhesive is available
2 Precision control applicator tip
- Safe, effective and rapid wound closure for scalp lacerations
- Precision control tip ideal for areas of dense hair growth
Improved patient safety
- Delivers safe, fast closure
- Offers excellent post-operative cosmesis
- Provides low exothermic reaction
Fast and precise
- Strong and secure wound closure
- Quick 10-second dry time
- Controlled placement of adhesive