Top-loading polyaxial pedicle screw system featuring the ability to accommodate titanium and CoCr rods of two different diameters. The screw thread pitch is designed to maximize both osteoporotic and dense bone fixation. The mixed metal tulip is designed to minimize head splay and allows for an improved biomechanical construct.
- Ability to Accept 5.5 mm & 6.0 mm Diameter Rods
- Easy-to-Start Set Screw Facilitating Set Screw Introduction
- Dual Lead Optimized Thread Provides Increased Fixation in Bone
- Thread Pattern Provides Increased Fixation in Bone
- Mixed Material Housing Minimizes Splay & Improves Biomechanic Performance
- Polyaxial Range of Motion Provides Intraoperative Flexibility