Dynavisc is a sterile, absorbable combination of carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) and polyethylene oxide (PEO) for the reduction of adhesion formation following tendon and peripheral nerve surgery.
- Separate and Preserve Tissues
- Designed to coat, separate and protect tissues where postoperative adhesions are likely to form.
- Reduce adhesion formation
- Coating tissues with a barrier gel of CMC/PEO can reduce adhesion formation
- Long Clinical History
- Anti-adhesion gels from Fziomed have a long history of use across multiple surgical applications.