The CHESAPEAKE® Cervical-Ti Stabilization System is a multi-screw construct providing stability to the anterior column, while reducing the need for supplemental fixation in the cervical spine. Featuring the revolutionary tifix® Locking Technology, the system exemplifies advances in new and innovative instrumentation and the technology required to achieve fusion.
Contact us for more details
CHESAPEAKE Cervical is a zero-profile titanium integrated cage that utilises the patented tifix® Locking Technology in combination with streamlined instrumentation and multiple footprints in order to allow for improved clinical flexibility.
- Revolutionary tifix® Locking Technology, Which Requires No Additional Locking Mechanism
- 12 x 17 mm & 13 x 18 mm Footprints Available in 7° Lordotic Options
- Anterior Fixation with Zero-profile Design
- A Multi-screw Construct with 14° Converging Angles
- Interbodies Manufactured from CP Grade II Titanium
- Screws Manufactured from Titanium Alloy (Ti6Al4V)